TERMS OF SERVICES
Welcome to www.verifyithq.com. This is a Website operated by G.B.E Team & Computerglobal. We are second to none provider of Vehicle History Reports for second-hand cars from different countries of the world. We provide absolute information access, knowledge and experience to the history of the car you wish to buy in details.
Please read our Terms of Service so you understand your use of our Website. You agree to our Terms of Service (“Terms”) by accessing, or using our Website (together, “Services”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing, or using our Websites, services or features (together, “services”).
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- We provide comprehensive vehicle history reports at cheaper prices since we buy these reports in bulk (from Carfax Report, Autocheck Report and Nmvtis) We also provide vehicle history for European cars also.
- We verify custom duty to clients-(basically what this means is that we help our clients to verify the duty they carry on their automobile is genuine or paid for fully).
- We provide unlock codes for vehicle.
- We buy and pre-order vehicles from USA from top auction sites.
SPECIFIC TERMS FOR RADIO UNLOCK VEHICLE CODE
- This website is built to provide customers with vehicle media / Audio / Radio / SatNav anti-theft codes online search and order services.
- Provided vehicle audio anti-theft / security codes are generated from car Radio / SatNav serial numbers using decryption algorithms and small part of codes are delivered from factory original Radio / SatNav serial=code databases. We do not calculate and supply codes to customers from vehicle VIN
- Vehicle Radio / SatNav unit removal from the Vehicle dashboard might be necessary to ensure accuracy of selection of manufacturer model, serial number and part number of the units anti-theft codes we provide to you.
- We guarantee that Radio / SatNav codes we deliver to customers are factory original radio codes.
- This service is not free. You will be shown the final price of code calculation right after the selection of appropriate model of units.
- All Payments are done via secure encrypted SSL payment gateway, providing customers with various and secure payment
- Code service system is fully automated. All codes are delivered to customers by email instantly upon payment completion.
- We do not collect and share any information about our customers except the ones necessary to check and deliver code online service to them
- We do not provide customers with vehicle media removal instructions, code entry instructions etc. We only provide them with factory original Radio / SatNav codes and necessasary explanations to obtain unit serial numbers.
- We do not take responsibility in illegal use of the information (Radio / SatNav codes) we deliver to our customers. Any illegal use of this information remains under responsibility of customers receiving this service from us.
- As mentioned above all codes delivered to our customers are factory original codes, however they would not help you to bring units in working conditions in the following cases:
– When units are physically damaged and need to be repaired first;
– When customer do not use proper code entry instructions from owners manual of audio units;
– When Radio / SatNav factory original codes are changed previously, by re-programming radio MCU/EEPROM chip content;
– When the radio has “USER CODE” mode and customer sets own codes;
– When too many wrong code entry attempts are made and radio is blocked (showing “WAIT“, “LOCK” etc);
– When vehicle Radio / SatNav units are protected with additional futures like IMMO protection etc., units are not installed in original cars, units are locked and showing “CANCHECK“, “IMMO“, “PROD“, “DISABLED” etc.
Please, take this into account before applying to our online service, we do not take responsibility and do not refund in case of any violation of terms and conditions listed under this section above.
When you submit, upload, transmit or display any data, information, media or other content in connection with your use of Verifyithq (“Your Content”), you understand and agree that:
- you will continue to own and be responsible for Your Content;
- we will not sell Your Content to any third party;
- you grant other Verifyithq users a non-exclusive licence to access and use Your Content within Verifyithq, in accordance with these Terms and Verifyithq ‘s functionalities;
- we may use the name that you submit in connection with Your Content (whether that be your account name, real name or otherwise); and
- you will comply with these Terms, including our Verifyithq Acceptable Use Policy, in your submission of Your Content.
- are allowed to retain and continue to use Your Content after you stop using Verifyithq ;
- may be required to retain or disclose Your Content: (a) in order to comply with Applicable laws or regulations; (b) in order to comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process; (c) in order to respond to a lawful request by a government authority, law enforcement agency or similar body (whether situated in your jurisdiction or elsewhere); or (d) where we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with Applicable laws or regulations, in each case whether such Applicable law or regulation, legal process or government body is of your jurisdiction or elsewhere;
- may be required to retain or disclose Your Content in order to enforce these Terms or to protect any rights, property or safety of ours, our affiliate companies or other users of Verifyithq .
You understand that even if you seek to delete Your Content from Verifyithq , it may as a technical and administrative matter take some time or not be possible to achieve this – for example, we may not be able to prevent any third party from storing or using any of Your Content that you have made public via Verifyithq .
We reserve the right to block or remove Your Content for any reason, including as is in our opinion appropriate, as required by applicable laws and regulations or in accordance with the Copyright Policy.
Prior to the commencement of any work by Verifyithq in connection with the Services, Verifyithq shall issue the Client with an Estimate specifying:
- the Services to be provided to the Client by Verifyithq;
- the fees to be charged by Verifyithq to the Client for the Services to be provided; and
- to the extent relevant, dates by which or upon which such Services are to be provided.
Upon acceptance of an Estimate by the Client, such Estimate shall be an Accepted Estimate which shall henceforth be binding on the Parties and shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
In the event that the Client wishes to appoint Verifyithq to provide additional services, being services not already subject to an Accepted Estimate, Verifyithq shall issue the Client with a new Estimate in respect of such services.
An Accepted Estimate may amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement only with respect to the subject matter of such Accepted Estimate. Insofar as any Accepted Estimate specifically amends the provisions of this Agreement, such amended provisions in the Accepted Estimate shall prevail in respect of that Accepted Estimate only.
In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and an Accepted Estimate, the provisions of the Accepted Estimate shall prevail.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND
- You will make payments to us as part of your use of Verifyithq (including for the provision of Verifyithq or provision of certain additional features within Verifyithq). We may set out further terms applying to such payments.
- You will pay through our website when you order for any of our services from our site.
- You must comply with all such terms in relation to your payments to us. You agree that you are solely responsible for all fees and taxes associated with any such payments and that pricing and availability of resources are subject to change at any time.
We’re so convinced you’ll absolutely love our services. Our policy on refund applies to other services we offethat we’re willing to offer a 3 day risk free money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason you can get a refund within 3 days of making a purchase.We may change any fees that we charge for Verifyithq (or any parts of Verifyithq) at any time upon publication within Verifyithq. If you do not accept such change to the fees, we may be unable to provide Verifyithq (or the relevant part of Verifyithq) to you.
Subject to mandatory applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise specified by us in these terms or for a particular service within Verifyithq, in no circumstances will we be required to provide a refund for any payments made by you to us in relation to any service within Verifyithq.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTENT
You are solely responsible for Your Content. We are not responsible for maintaining a backup of Your Content – we recommend that you keep a back-up copy of it at all times.
You must at all times ensure that: (a) you have the rights required to copy, process, transmit, access, publish, display and use Your Content, and to grant us and other third parties the rights as set out in these Terms; and (b) Your Content (and our use of Your Content in accordance with these Terms) does not infringe or violate any applicable laws or regulations or the rights of any person.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in or to Verifyithq Website (including any future updates, upgrades and new versions to all such Verifyithq Website), will continue to belong to us and our licensors. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you have no right to use our intellectual property rights, including our trademarks or product names, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features, without our prior written consent. Any comments or suggestions you may provide regarding Verifyithq are entirely voluntary and we will be free to use these comments and suggestions at our discretion (including using such comments to improve existing services or create new services) without any payment or other obligation to you.
We grant you a, personal, on-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferrable, royalty-free and revocable right to use Verifyithq and any services from us as part of or in relation to your use of Verifyithq, solely in accordance with these Terms and subject to any other instructions as provided by us to you in relation to your use of Verifyithq from time to time. Please note that these terms may be supplemented by terms and conditions applicable to Verifyithq Website.
You may not copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse compile, reverse engineer or extract source codes from Verifyithq Website, and you may not sell, distribute, redistribute or sublicense Verifyithq or the Verifyithq Website, except in each case to the extent that we may not prohibit you from doing so under applicable laws or regulations or you have our prior written consent to do so. Where applicable laws or regulations entitle you to reverse compile or extract source codes from Verifyithq Website, you will first contact us to request the information you need.
We may from time to time provide updates to Verifyithq Website. Such updates may occur automatically or manually. Please note that Verifyithq. We do not guarantee that we will provide any updates for any Verifyithq Website, or that such updates will continue to support your device or system. All updates to the Verifyithq Website are part of the Verifyithq Website and subject to these Terms, except as otherwise specified by us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Verifyithq parties will not be liable to you for any lost profits or consequential, special, punitive, indirect, or incidental damages relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with our terms, us, or our services, even if the Verifyithq parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing disclaimer of certain damages and limitation of liability will apply to the maximum extent permitted by Applicable law. The laws of some states or jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the exclusions and limitations set forth above may not apply to you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in our terms, in such cases, the liability of the Verifyithq parties will be to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Verifyithq Parties from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with any of the following: (a) your access to or use of our Services, including information provided in connection therewith; (b) your breach or alleged breach of our Terms; or (c) any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any Claim.
INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS
If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about any content posted in Verifyithq, please follow the instructions set out in our Copyright Policy
AVAILABILITY OF OUR SERVICES
Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond our control may affect our Services, such as events in nature and other force majeure events.
These Terms will apply to your use of Verifyithq until your access to Verifyithq is terminated by either you or us.
You may terminate your use of Verifyithq, or any of the services accessible therein, at any time (including if we have told you about an upcoming change to all or part of Verifyithq or these Terms which you do not agree to). We may suspend or terminate your access to your account or any or all of Verifyithq:
- if we undertake maintenance or support of Verifyithq ;
- to make changes to Verifyithq as notified by us to you;
- if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms;
- if your use of Verifyithq creates risk for us or for other users of Verifyithq , gives rise to a threat of potential third party claims against us or is potentially damaging to our reputation;
- if such suspension or termination is required due to applicable laws; or
- to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, for any other reason in our sole and absolute discretion, and where reasonably practicable, we will give you advance notice of any suspension or termination.
If your access to Verifyithq is terminated (in whole or in part) by you or us, you agree that: (a) all of your rights under these Terms will terminate (b) you will immediately permanently delete all copies of Verifyithq Website to which the termination relates and you will immediately cease accessing and using any such Verifyithq Website.
RETENTION AND BACK-UP OF YOUR CONTENT
We may make changes to these Terms (and any applicable Additional Terms) over time (for example, to reflect technical improvements and changes to Verifyithq (for example, to address a security threat) or applicable laws and regulations, so please come back and review these Terms regularly.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Nigeria. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Nigeria and governed by Nigeria law. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Nigeria and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
Verifyithq may assign its rights and/or obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in the Verifyithq Services and/or Licensed Content to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Verifyithq. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof without Verifyithq’s prior explicit and written consent will be null and void. In any event, an assignment or transfer pursuant to this Section shall not in itself grant either Verifyithq or you the right to cancel any Verifyithq Services or Third Party Services then in effect.
If any provision of the Verifyithq Terms is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No Waiver of any breach or default of any of the Verifyithq Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
For further enquiries or clarification, please contact us using the contact information below:Support@verifyithq.com.
Welcome to Global Business Ent.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Global Business Ent.’s Website.
Global Business Ent. is located at:
P.O 5000 Agege, Nigeria Agege, Lagos 10001 – Lagos , Nigeria
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Global Business Ent.’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Global Business Ent.’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Global Business Ent. to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Global Business Ent.’s Website are provided “as is”. Global Business Ent. makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Global Business Ent. does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Global Business Ent. or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Global Business Ent.’s Website, even if Global Business Ent. or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Global Business Ent.’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Global Business Ent. will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Global Business Ent. may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Global Business Ent. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Global Business Ent. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Global Business Ent. of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to Global Business Ent.’s Website shall be governed by the laws of ng without regards to its conflict of law provisions.